The pandemic continues! I think 2020 is going to have mile-long bookshelves dedicated to it some day :/
We hope you and your loved ones have continued to stay safe and in good health.
We have an update! We are opening, not for browsing, but for deliveries only. Please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or email and we can start sending you the books you are looking for.
Library members, we would love to hear from you! The catalogue will be shared with you soon, please write to us and let us know if you would like to resume your membership. We will get back to you with login details for the catalogue. Please note, all books returned, will be kept in quarantine for seven days, before being sanitised and re-circulated. This is in keeping with results of the studies conducted by REALM (Reopening Archives, Libraries, and Museums (REALM)) on library materials (https://www.webjunction.org/explore-topics/COVID-19-research-project.html) which has concluded after two tests, that the virus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 is not detectable after four days on various kinds of library materials.
Please join our WhatsApp broadcast (if you haven’t already) by saving 9004444369 on your phone, and sending us a message with your name. We will also be updating our social media. We are on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter at @teltrilogy. Thank you really, for your patience and support, we really miss being in the shop and meeting you.
Please take care and be safe.
How does this work?
- Send us your list of books (you can even share your wishlists, or screenshot of lists). If you aren’t looking for a specific title, but books on a subject, let us know.
- We will check if we have them in stock, or if they can be sourced from the warehouse.
- We will send you an update about their availability and price.
- If you want the books delivered, please send us your complete address with the pincode and any landmarks.
- We will share the delivery charges and the total bill amount.
- Once you confirm the order, we will send you a payment link via email or SMS.
- Once the payment gateway starts processing your payment, we will dispatch the books to you.
- For deliveries within Mumbai or to Navi Mumbai and Thane we use Dunzo and WeFast depending on the delivery areas.
- For deliveries to other cities we use India Post.
- If you can send your driver or swing by in person we can coordinate a time for a curb-side pickup. We are not allowing anyone to enter the bookshop for some more time.
- Our working hours are 11am to 5pm.
- We prefer WhatsApp on 9004444369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to take calls as of now.